On this page, you'll find tools and resources as well as useful links to information from other organizations.
Use these interactive tools to see a snapshot of what your financial plan can mean to you.
Want to estimate the maximum home purchase price best suited to your individual financial situation? How about figuring out your mortgage payments? This tool can help:
- Want to purchase life insurance or investments and see what fits your budget?
Budget planning for insurance and investments - Opens in a new window
- A major health event can be financially devastating, but you can plan to be prepared.
Know your risk calculator - Opens in a new window
- Have you considered purchasing life, critical illness, or disability insurances? It may feel uncomfortable but it’s important to consider.
Needs analysis calculator - Opens in a new window
- Discover the impact a charitable donation can have on your taxes.
Charitable giving tax calculator - Opens in a new window
- Tools to help you choose a bank account and credit card, including budget and mortgage calculators.
CRA Financial Calculators - Opens in a new window
Advocis, The Financial Advisor's Association of Canada
Binnacle Financial Team, Inc. supports Advocis - Opens in a new window. Both Wendy and John hold senior volunteer leadership roles currently with Advocis. Currently, Wendy sits on the TFAAC Board of Directors and John is Past Chair, Chapter Leadership Council and Past Board Member, TFAAC.
Visit the Client Centre to access links to account login pages for some of the products and services you may have.
- GroupNet for Plan Members - Opens in a new window
Your health and dental benefits, claims and more.
- My account (segregated funds) - Opens in a new window
Segregated funds polices, income annuities and lifetime income benefit.
- Creditor portal - Opens in a new window
Your creditor insurance account and claim history.
- GRS Access - Opens in a new window
Your account and balance, retirement and savings plans, settings and more.
- VIPNet - Opens in a new window
Your Canada Life Generations policy, group retirement, savings and more.
- Constellation Managed Portfolios - Opens in a new window
Your investments and tracking goal progress.
1This information is provided for your convenience only. It is in no way an endorsement of the information provided by these third parties. Your financial security advisors are not affiliated with the contacts listed, and make no representation, warranty or guarantee of the information offered.